The sounds of the stream it is named after and the cooing of the doves in the old farm dovecote, it is luxurious and awash with light and colour.
An arty, quirky, atmospheric little house, Barberry Brook has all the creature comforts you could desire. Bright and south facing this delightful eco-retreat for two sits on the old mill stream wall facing the farm courtyard with the gentle cooing of Sheila’s doves in the adjacent dovecote. The gently rolling Devon hills are on one side with the green oak trees and the soothing, trickling stream on the other.
Built in 2008 to the highest eco specs with a thermal wall, solar panels and hemp insulation, this lovely modern bolthole is a peace-seeker’s dream.
- Free standing house on two floors
- Upstairs 5’ double bed with super Vi Spring mattress
- Balcony over stream with treble door
- Bath in bedroom overlooking stream with separate shower room
- Downstairs sitting/dining room and kitchen
- Fully glazed modern house
- High Eco credentials
- TV/DVD, HiFi, WiFi, landline